Why Hire a Wedding Planner?
The Role of a Wedding Planner
I love everything about the wedding industry and believe every wedding can benefit from having the involvement of a Wedding Planner even if it is just having someone to consult along the way.
Wherever you choose to get married, even if your venue has an in-house coordinator consider the option of having your own Wedding Planner. It’s lots of fun, makes planning your wedding more enjoyable and minimises stress to maximize enjoyment. Your Wedding Planner works for YOU and has your best interest in mind, ensuring that your requests and vision is carried out exactly as you wish leaving you fresh to experience this special moment in your life.
- Take the opportunity for a complimentary consultation, have a relaxed discussion about your day and determine where you may be able to get some additional support.
- BE offers a range of options to suit so we can do a little or a lot.
- Our expertise is in budgets, maximising your wedding spend to get the best result. We know how much things cost and can put together a budget to match the type of wedding you desire while making money saving suggestions along the way.
- We help you stay sane and give you someone neutral to talk to, even the nicest of people can have moments when they turn in to that dreaded Bridezilla.
- Our little BE address book of contacts are invaluable
- We know where to source exactly what you’re looking for and how to put it together
- Our detailed wedding schedules ensure you are organised, stay on track and know that everything is under control
- We become your virtual PA, making calls, replying to emails, sorting logistics and going back and forth with suppliers.
- We give you continuity – one main point of contact, a dependable resource throughout your planning.
- We will handle anything that comes up and know how to handle the unexpected.